Global Supply Chain & Media Partners
The Navigate Oceania team has worked hard over the past 10 years building strong relationships with influential supply chain partners and media across the globe.
- Represent the very best lodges and resorts, offering an authentic character and experience unique to its region.
- Exclusively target the most valuable sector of the global luxury market and their complimentary providers including travel suppliers, luxury carriers and services.
The model has proved both effective and powerful in promoting members’ properties in New Zealand and the Pacific.
Global Supply Chain Partners
Navigate supplies direct with over 290 global inbound, wholesale and tour operators supplying NAVIGATE+ white label websites and printed brochures, rate contracting and communicating via our Navigate communicate branding – up to date news via print and e-direct newsletters and our Navigate confidential magazine. We train face to face and via our Navigate webinar training software.
* Logos shown make up only part of the supply partners Navigate work with.
Global Consortium & Luxury Travel Agent Partners
Navigate supplies over 25,000 global consortium and luxury travel agency individuals with NAVIGATE+ white label websites and e-brochures, our e-magazine version of Navigate confidential magazine and up to date news via e-direct newsletters. We train over 5000 individual luxury travel agents via webinar each year.
* Logos shown make up only part of the global consortium and travel agent partners Navigate work with.
Trade Shows Attended
Navigate attends a roster of international and domestic trade shows to source new suppliers for our NAVIGATE+ program
* Logos shown make up only part of the trade shows Navigate attends each year.
Global Media Partners
Navigate has built strong global relationships with quality luxury targeted media partners. these publications are read by the very people we want to attract to NAVIGATE+ members. A selection of media that have featured our current Navigate members are: